Health and Safety Updates for COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests and our employees is our top priority. We understand the major impact Coronavirus, COVID-19, has on our community and want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to try to stop the spread of the virus and keep everyone safe. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine, by closely following the public health recommendations, how best to continue serving our communities, while maintaining our focus where it belongs: on our valued guests and team members.
In addition to our current strict health and safety routines, we’ve implemented additional measures and procedures:
- Tables and bar speaking and seating are 6’ feet apart in accordance with NYS guidelines.
- Mandating that each and every employee increases the amount of times they are washing their hands throughout the day.
- Added antibacterial stations throughout the restaurant.
- A heightened disinfecting and sanitizing of all surfaces and chairs after each individual use, as well as deep cleaning the restaurant throughout the day.
- Increased frequency of restroom sanitization.
- Replacing multi-use condiments with individual portions available upon request including salt and pepper shakers.
- Menus will be disposed of after each use. Guests are encouraged to review the menu online prior to visit.
- Check presenters will no longer be used.
- Monitoring employees’ health and ensuring all team members coming into the restaurants are healthy and mandating any employees feeling sick stay home.
What We Ask Of You
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from those not in your dining party, especially when waiting to check in with our host and when waiting for the restroom.
- Please wear a face covering when you are not seated at your table.
- Please be respectful of our limited capacity to seat guests. As we do our best to accommodate all reservation requests, be advised that we may kindly ask that you limit your dining experience to 90 minutes.
- We are following all health and sanitation guidelines per our local health department.
- Please note that our bar is open but we require 6 feet of distance between parties.
- Be aware that all advance reservations made online or via phone will be made for tables INSIDE. You are welcome to request a table outside and we will accommodate that request, space and weather permitting.
- This is a house of hospitality! Please be kind to us and one another!